Support the GPABC and advertise in our Fall Sports Program!
Parent Booster Ads are a fun way to support your GHS team or athlete. Deadline is August 20, please download a registration form below:
- Hailey Kazik
- Douglas St. Onge
- Natalie Burton
- Nicole Price
- President: Greg Thomson
- Vice President: Stephanie Rehl
- Treasurer: Todd Hajewski
- Secretary: Kristen Mattes
To everyone who participated in the first annual Dan Mattes Scholarship Fund Golf Outing. The event was a great success!
Future Meeting Dates: July 9, Aug. 13, Sept. 10, Oct. 8, Nov. 12, Dec. 10, Jan. 8, Feb. 11 March 11, April 15, May 13 and June 10
You can help promote and encourage a continuing spirit of enthusiasm in and for the Greendale High School athletic program by joining the Greendale Panthers Athletic Booster Club.
- Financially and physically assist the Athletic Department and the Athletic Director.
- Develop between educators, parents, and the general public, united efforts in order to secure the highest advantages for the Greendale High School student athlete.
- Raise funds in a non-political and non-sectarian manner, which are used to benefit all Greendale High School athletic teams and programs.
- The GPABC has contributed over $500,000 since 1999 to help fund Greendale High School’s 22 boys and girls athletic programs, and facilities.