SAVE THE DATE!
Dan Mattes Golf Outing
Friday, June 5 at Meadowbrook with shotgun starting at 1:30 p.m. dinner at 6 p.m. and SUPER RAFFLE at 8 p.m.
Thank you to those students who applied for the GPABC Scholarship.
Good luck to all who applied!
- President: Greg Thomson
- Vice President: Stephanie Rehl
- Treasurer: Todd Hajewski
- Secretary: Kristen Mattes
You can help promote and encourage a continuing spirit of enthusiasm in and for the Greendale High School athletic program by joining the Greendale Panthers Athletic Booster Club.
- Financially and physically assist the Athletic Department and the Athletic Director.
- Develop between educators, parents, and the general public, united efforts in order to secure the highest advantages for the Greendale High School student athlete.
- Raise funds in a non-political and non-sectarian manner, which are used to benefit all Greendale High School athletic teams and programs.
- The GPABC has contributed over $500,000 since 1999 to help fund Greendale High School’s 22 boys and girls athletic programs, and facilities.