- Hailey Kazik
- Douglas St. Onge
- Natalie Burton
- Nicole Price
- President: Greg Thomson
- Vice President: Stephanie Rehl
- Treasurer: Todd Hajewski
- Secretary: Kristen Mattes
To everyone who participated in the first annual Dan Mattes Scholarship Fund Golf Outing. The event was a great success!
Future Meeting Dates: Nov. 12, Dec. 10, Jan. 8, Feb. 11 March 11, April 15, May 13 and June 10
You can help promote and encourage a continuing spirit of enthusiasm in and for the Greendale High School athletic program by joining the Greendale Panthers Athletic Booster Club.
- Financially and physically assist the Athletic Department and the Athletic Director.
- Develop between educators, parents, and the general public, united efforts in order to secure the highest advantages for the Greendale High School student athlete.
- Raise funds in a non-political and non-sectarian manner, which are used to benefit all Greendale High School athletic teams and programs.
- The GPABC has contributed over $500,000 since 1999 to help fund Greendale High School’s 22 boys and girls athletic programs, and facilities.